KATE BROWN: OREGON SECRETARY OF STATE, SHOW CAUSE OR RESTORE UCC LIENS.
Raymond Karczewski
2011-02-12 15:04:22 UTC
KATE BROWN: OREGON SECRETARY OF STATE, SHOW CAUSE OR RESTORE UCC
LIENS.

Ms. KATE BROWN, Raymond Ronald Karczewski©

OREGON SECRETARY OF STATE In Care of: PMB 115 Post Office Box 1459
255 Capitol St. NE, Ste 151 Cave Junction [97523]
Salem Oregon 97310-1327 Oregon Republic
503 986 2200
Corporation Division

Ms BROWN,

As you are the newly elected Secretary of State of Oregon, I am
requesting you authorize an Investigation be launched into the
Criminal and Unlawful Removal of UCC liens, by your predecessor,
former OREGON SECRETARY 0F STATE BILL BRADBURY,

These liens were filed by me against the following persons, and
were the subject of the Paper Terrorist (Simulation of Legal Process)
Trial Conducted by the STATE OF OREGON/JOSEPHINE COUNTY COURTS. See:

604787 KATHLEEN FRANCIS HANSON, dated by your office 11/19/2002
604977 DAVID HUBERT DANIEL, dated by your office 11/20/2002
604971 MICHAEL SHANE BURKE, dated by your office 11/20/2002
604790 LISA MARIE TURNER, dated by your office 11/19/2002
604788 NEIL CHARLES MOREY, dated by your office 11/19/2002
604786 CLAY EDWARD JOHNSON, dated by your office 11/19/2002
605140 ALLAN HERBERT COON, dated by your office 11/21/2002
627068 STATE OF OREGON, dated by your office 07/10/03

I have repeatedly asked for the Courts ruling in the Matter, but
the Presiding JUDGE WILLIAM PURDY and SECRETARY OF STATE have both
refused to divulge the specific Court ORDER to remove the liens.

The liens were filed by this Living, Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood,
Sentient, Natural Man of the Sovereign People, Raymond Ronald
Karczewski© over whom the Court would not and could not ESTABLISH
JURISDICTION, and were NOT filed by the defendant, the JURISTIC
PERSON, RAYMOND RONALD KARCZEWSKI©, a fictional corporate entity
created by the State, but over whom I hold Common Law Copyright and
Supreme Claim as Creditor/Secured Party.

As such, the verdict of the court is moot and carries with it no
force of law, as they could not link this living man to the fictional
entity over whom they presumed to exercize JURISDICTION. As a result,
I, this living man was set free when I rejected the Court's Offer of
Sentencing upon the JURISTIC PERSON'S conviction..

The following two liens listed below had no relevance whatsoever
to the bogus court trials but never-the-less were removed through a
criminal and unlawful clean sweep of ALL liens filed by this Living,
Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood Sentient Natural Man were made under the
AUTHORIZATION OF FORMER SECRETARY OF STATE, BILL BRADBURY.

624711 JOSEPHINE COUNTY, A BODY POLITIC, dated by your office
06/18/03
589259 RAYMOND RONALD KARCZEWSKI©, dated by your office 6/4/02

Unless your investigation can SHOW CAUSE for the UNLAWFUL removal of
the above liens by producing AN ACTUAL COURT ORDER demanding ALL of
the above UCC LIENS filed by me under the True Name of this Living,
(It is my understanding that only the one who has filed the liens CAN
REMOVE THEM) Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood, Sentien, Natural Man, ALL
LIENS must be reinstated and former SECRETARY OF STATE BILL BRADBURY
and JUDGE WILLIAM PURDY be prosecuted for conspiracy to commit crimes
while in public office..

The following documents serve as evidence:

One Man's Story of Freedom While Living in an Enslaved Society:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/bradbury.html

WHEN RIGHTS ARE DECLARED TO BE CRIMES !! *****
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch84.html#CRIMES

WHEN PRIVATE GOVERNMENT POLICIES TRUMP INTERNATIONAL LAW
http://www.arkenterprises.com/trump.html

Oregon Secretary of State BILL BRADBURY: By What Authority and How
Dare You!!!
http://www.arkenterprises.com/bradbur3.html

Raymond Karczewski's Lien against the STATE OF OREON.

Raymond Karczewski's Lien against the COUNTY OF JOSEPHINE

UCC REJECTION NOTICE dated September 11, 2003

WHEN PRIVATE GOVERNMENT POLICIES TRUMP INTERNATIONAL LAW
http://www.arkenterprises.com/trump.html

WHEN HIGH OREGON OFFICIALS COMMIT CRIMES!! Criminal Removal of Liens
by OREGON SECRETARY OF STATE BILL BRADBURY.
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch287.html#OFFICIALS

TORT CLAIM: Disruption of Corruption In Josephine County Oregon
http://www.arkenterprises.com/tortjoco.html

Ms BROWN, I am sending this to you without an Affidavit to show good
faith and elicit your cooperation in cleaning up the mess your
predecessor has left for you. I am also accepting your Oath of Office.
However, if not acted upon in a timely fashion, I shalll resend this
documen accompanied by an Affidavit and hold you accountable for any
Breach of your Oath of Office.

By the way, this document will be posted on the Internet to the "Court
of Public Opinion" of the SOVEREIGN PEOPLE OF OREGON AND AMERICA, THE
TRUE GOVERNMENT.

Raymond Ronald Karczewski©
Secured Party/Creditor/Holder in Due Course
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.mygoldplan.com/raykar/
Edgar Wolphe
2011-02-12 20:50:31 UTC
Post by Raymond Karczewski
KATE BROWN: OREGON SECRETARY OF STATE, SHOW CAUSE OR RESTORE UCC
LIENS.
Ms BROWN,
As you are the newly elected Secretary of State of Oregon, I am
requesting you authorize an Investigation be launched into the
Criminal and Unlawful Removal of UCC liens, by your predecessor,
former OREGON SECRETARY 0F STATE BILL BRADBURY,
Not too long ago, Ray posted an impassioned sermon urging everyone to
follow "god's law thusly:

"Do Not Harm Another." "Do Not Harm Another's
Property" Do not Infringe upon Another's Rights."

Ray noted that those who defiled this law were followers of Satan's Law.
Also note that there are no exceptions allowed, according to Ray's
instructions.

Now note the following UCC's that Ray filed were all for extremely large
amounts of money, and had they been enforced, they would have caused the
victims Great Harm- personally, and to their property and their
families.

So was Ray following "god's law" when he attempted (and is STILL
attempting) to cause Great Harm to these individuals? Or, is this yet
another example of Ray's hypocrisy as he cheerfully follows Satan's Law?
Post by Raymond Karczewski
These liens were filed by me against the following persons, and
were the subject of the Paper Terrorist (Simulation of Legal Process)
604787 KATHLEEN FRANCIS HANSON, dated by your office 11/19/2002
604977 DAVID HUBERT DANIEL, dated by your office 11/20/2002
604971 MICHAEL SHANE BURKE, dated by your office 11/20/2002
604790 LISA MARIE TURNER, dated by your office 11/19/2002
604788 NEIL CHARLES MOREY, dated by your office 11/19/2002
604786 CLAY EDWARD JOHNSON, dated by your office 11/19/2002
605140 ALLAN HERBERT COON, dated by your office 11/21/2002
627068 STATE OF OREGON, dated by your office 07/10/03
EW
--
No one in history, since the beginning of recorded time, has
written directly, based on first hand understanding, as I have,